Sunday, November 02, 2008

Catie & Gustavo



Catie & Gustavo
Trolley Barn
Atlanta Georgia

Catie and Gustavo have been friends of ours for a couple of years now. I remember when I heard they were engaged, I was hoping I would get the call about wedding photography. I was so happy when they came over to book me. They are both happy and beautiful people that have a way of lighting up anyone around. I wanted to have the chance to capture this for them to see. So thank you Catie and Gus, I had a blast at your amazing wedding.

The wedding day was beautiful. I started the day hanging out with the girls while they had their makeup and hair done up. I knew right when I walked in that it was going to be a great day. The room was full of music and the girls were are full of smiles, laughs, and hugs. Little did I know that all those smiles didn't compare the massive grin on Gustavo's face the first time he saw Catie. He had the look of pure joy. It was unforgettable.
Kristi











No comments: