Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jenna & Ramsey



Jenna & Ramsey
Canoe Restaurant Atlanta
September 27th 2008

I met Jenna over 14 years ago in high school, I have a lot of fun memories with her even though I hadn't seen her in over 10 years. I was so excited when she called to ask if I would do her wedding. It was great to reconnect with such a great person and an old friend. I hope this time we don't loose touch again.

When I think back on Jenna and Ramsey's wedding I just smile. Jenna was absolutely radiant. It was kind of funny because she actually glew more when she was around Ramsey. There were a couple of moments where amongst the music and guests I noticed that Jenna would just look at Ramsey like there was no one else in the world with a massive smile. It was beautiful.

I hope you enjoy!
Kristi










No comments: