Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Night at the Georgia Aquarium


Vidya & Dion
October 11th, 2008
Georgia Aquarium

I felt so honored to do my first wedding at the Georgia Aquarium! It is one of my favorite places in all of Atlanta. Vidya and Dion put on one amazing reception in their grand ballroom. There were Indian dancers during dinner, music and crazy dancing that went on till 1am, one of the best desserts I have ever had, and oh ya, whale sharks swimming in the background. It was amazing to be there and to be a part.

I think that one could make a movie based on Vidya and Dion's wedding, with this reception as the grand finale. I will always remember Vidya and Dion's unbelievable weekend.
Kristi












2 comments:

Lots in Costa Rica said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica

Properties in Samara Costa Rica said...

It’s great whenever someone asks me about Costa Rica, best vacation hotels, the real estate investment outlook, or the wellness aspects. I enjoy sharing my experiences in making choices when visiting Costa Rica’s southern Pacific Coast.