Monday, January 05, 2009

Anastasia & Rick


I just love my friends! They are all very unique people and sometimes a bit random. I got a voicemail a little while ago from a couple of good friends Anastasia and Rick. It said basically that they were leaving in 2 hours to go get married. I was so honored that they asked me to be there as a friend to witness the courthouse ceremony!

After the wedding we went for a beer at their local bar and walked through one of my favorite bridges in Atlanta, the Krog Street bridge. I took just a couple of pictures and really love them. Anastasia and Rick have some crazy strong chemistry, and it showed. I am so happy that they are finally married and look forward to more crazy memories!
Kristi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.