Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nikki & Steve

Wedding
February 29th, 2008
Renaissance Atlanta Downtown

Reception
March 1st 2008
The Fabulous Fox Theatre
Egyptian Ballroom

Wow what an event, I had such a great time. Nikki and Steve's wedding truly fit their personalities. Steve is a man who always has cartoons in his pocket. I remember when I was younger I used to take notes on my hand. For the wedding Steve's hand read "I do" (his notes for the day). When he was asked, "Do you take Nikki to be your wife" Steve held his hand up and read "I do".

Nikki is one of those people who you fell lucky to know. She has a way to light up a room. I can't remember a time when I hung out with Nikki where she wasn't smiling or laughing. Both Nikki and Steve are very inspiring people and it was my pleasure to be a part of their wonderful wedding. They truly live to make others happy and laugh as much as humanly possible.

Steve wore his bright purple Converse all Stars and Nikki wore her high heals with her toe nails painted in a matching purple. They picked Leap day to get married on, marriage being the big "leap". To capture this wedding we had to do something unique and well a little playful to help capture Nikki and Steve's personality. We created the "jump studio"! I will post more about it in my next blog.








No comments: