Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update on Travel

Hello all!
It has been ages since I have put up a blog! Almost 2 years! So there is a lot to talk about.

I started working for Sterling Brownell last May, a local Virtuoso Travel Agency. I worked in the office basically learning the industry until I made a big switch last December. Since then I have been running my own Travel Consulting Business from home with Sterling as my host. I am very pleased to be with one of the best agencies in the States! Not only do I get to learn from the best, but my company has great connections with hotels, cruise lines, tour companies all throughout the world, which means I have a lot to offer my clients. They are often treated like VIPs with added amenities and free upgrades. Please have a look at Sterling Brownell's website, www.sterlingbrownell.com

I have learned and experienced more then I could have ever imagined through travel, so it gives me great pleasure to help others get out and see the world! If you ever need any advice, feel free to e-mail me at kristi@sterlingtvl.com.

No comments: