Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update on my love life!




I am engaged! I am getting married May 24th 2008 to my boyfriend of about a year, Paul. We met working at REI in Atlanta, and quickly became great friends. We share a love for the outdoors, trivia, Disney movies, and especially travel. It's great cause not only do I have someone great to spend the rest of my life with, but I have an adventure buddy! We get to mountain bike, climb and travel to odd places together.






Mark Twain said “I have found out there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them”. So Paul and I had to take a trip together.
I usually travel alone and really prefer that. I have only found a few people in the world who like I like to travel with. Over New Years we went to Italy and London. We grew so close, and had so much fun. I knew we were meant to spend our lives together from that trip.

No comments: