Friday, May 09, 2008

Alden & Colin



May 3rd 2008
Peachtree Presbyterian Church
Ritz Carlton Downtown Atlanta

Alden and I went to high school together. I was so happy when I got the call to photograph her wedding. We hadn't seen each other in about 10 years! I was even happier to be there with her for her marriage to Colin! It's great to reconnect with someone that I get along with so well, and that lives here in Atlanta!

The wedding was perfect. Every detail had been thought out and executed and planned. The band was one of the best I have ever heard, I couldn't help but dance. I remember there was a moment where I left the dance floor to take some pictures of the "non-dancers". As I looked around I realized that there were pretty much no "non-dancers". Everyone was on the dance floor, smiling and laughing.

I had a great night and I wish Alden and Colin all the best!
Kristi










No comments: