Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wedding at Berkeley Hills Country Club
7.7.7

I had a great Earth day this year. I assisted at a wedding for Ted and Mandi and the whole wedding party was just full of smiles... the whole time... A little country music brought out a scary Dixie side of this normal looking group, which thankfully only lasted 3 songs.




I insisted on taking pictures outside, how could you not on earth day (also known as the luckiest day of the year to get married). We had a few drops of rain (also considered lucky on your wedding day) which seemed to make me more nervous then the bride. The groomsmen where running around with umbrellas just in case! The overcast gave me perfect light for my images, so I was very happy! I will take a few drops of rain over harsh July light any day!








No comments: